Welcome!

If you're a first time visitor (or just generally confused), here's an explanation: Originally this blog was titled "The Tree of Knowledge" and was full of my exhortations and explanations about various social issues. Now they aren't so much explanations as Tourette's like interjections, because I started to find the research exhausting.

Amazon Earth Day

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Poll

Here's a poll:

After reading my entries on animal rights and/or environmentalism, have you made any relevant changes to your lifestyle?
No, your arguments aren't convincing.
No, I don't care as long as these issues don't negatively affect me in any direct way.
No, I was already devoted to animal rights/environmentalism before I visited your blog.
No, but I wanted to. I just haven't figured out how to do it yet.
Yes, I have.
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Please feel free (or even compelled) to leave a note explaining your answer.

Also find the poll here: Take my poll!

1 comment:

Glaukôpis said...

I picked a "No" answer just b/c I'm not really at any significant level. I adjust things when I can, but I sorta suck.

I mean, suckage to the point where I actually found out that England's bacon, even when cooked to a crisp like we do in the U.S., is way too salty to actually be very good. But see? One less temptation . . .

And technically, I've done this from knowing you, not just your blog. ;-)

My biggest problem is I'll go without meat for a few days quite easily and without missing it and then suddenly get ravenously hungry to the point where only meat will satisfy. My second biggest problem is when people place meat in front of me.