Welcome!

If you're a first time visitor (or just generally confused), here's an explanation: Originally this blog was titled "The Tree of Knowledge" and was full of my exhortations and explanations about various social issues. Now they aren't so much explanations as Tourette's like interjections, because I started to find the research exhausting.

Amazon Earth Day

Monday, November 13, 2006

FYI

If you check out my profile, you'll notice I recently added a new blog about the magazine I am trying to start.

I don't know when you'll get the piece on how factory farming affects people. It's just not on the top of my priority list right now. Perhaps if you left notes it would motivate me. Sort of like clapping and saying "I do believe in fairies" brings Tinkerbell back to life.

Oh well, can't blame me for trying.

1 comment:

winemonkey said...

You should consolidate these blogs and use tags instead. I think that would drive more hits.

Also I say give us a flavor of what your mag will look/write/be like!